Do you know any remedies for gaining weight?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Eat chocolate! High fat foods and extra calories to things your already eating. For instance put whipped cream on top of your coffee, pancakes or waffles. WEll hell put whipped cream on any thing.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:06 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• To GAIN Weight - increase your caloric and fat intake and reduce your activity level.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 12:22 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I want to gain not lose weight.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:23 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• if you want to build muscle, you should eat strength train work out, and eat protein before and after you work. no cardio. you will build lean muscle.
    some people cannot gain fat and if you are one of those people eating chips pasta and fatty foods and sitting around doing nothing are going to do nothing for you.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:41 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Eat three balanced meals a day. Two snacks. And drink Ensure. (I was anorexic & had to see a nutritionist)
    Anonymous

• ooops. I misunderstood.

Keep doing what you're doing, just add a high calorie item before bedtime. That way, it won't spoil your appetite.

Something like Ensure (with some nutrition in it) is easy and better than a candy bar, but adding any substantial amount of calories in a way that won't detract from subsequent meals is easiest. GL :-)
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 1:23 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• NO! I NEED to gain weight too. Im 5'3" and a whopping 106 lbs. I try eating a lot and things that are high in fat. I eat late at night and NOTHING has worked. I dont get it.
    xopinkstar07

Answer by xopinkstar07 at 9:40 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Eat foods that are dense not light. My son needs to gain weight and i have to add more calories in his diet.
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 11:25 PM on Dec. 4, 2010