Does it bug you when the question is not read?

Does it bug anyone else when people don't take time to read the question, and give a really inappropriate response as a result of that? Example...question is that someone's 18 year old kid dropped out but WANTS to go back to school and school counselor isn't letting him in. A response to that was "Well you can't make him go back, he is an adult now." What??? Clearly didn't read the question in full...I see that a lot of that here. Why bother with an answer if you can't take time to get the question? Grrrr!

spottedpony

Asked by spottedpony at 12:26 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in About CafeMom

• At the end of the day some people are just so anxious to give their opinion or pass judgment that as soon as they see something they disagree with they are on a roll. Those people I usually over look. They are not here to help they are here to criticize.
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 7:34 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• lol maybe they were confused? i dunno it does bug me sometimes when i ask a question or like a two part question and only 1/2 of the question gets answered....
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 12:33 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I know, it's IS annoying when people haven't read the whole question, or when people don't read through the responses to see what else the OP has said.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:04 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Yes. last night in fact i about went nuts because 1/2 the people that responded to a question where totally out of line.
    The question was about a teen sibling molesting a younger siblings, what should she do?....
    almost 1/2 the people said things like "you'd find him in the lake if that were me" or "Buy a burial plot i believe its called personal justice ", "make his life a living hell!
    ......Seriously! It was very sad/sick to see everyone jump in like that totally blind!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 2:24 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• That is SOOOOOOOOOOO irritating!!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 7:17 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• it is very annoying but sometimes people are busy and just trying to get the last good deed in for the day it's probably not on purpose
    !
    julieD280

Answer by julieD280 at 7:28 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I hate it when people respond by saying to look it up on google. If I wanted to look it up on google, I would have already done that.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:14 PM on Dec. 6, 2010