Is sex safe while pregnant?

I'm 24 wks and my SO is out of the country. He's coming home for Christmas Holiday and I'm concerned about "jumping in the saddle" I know they say sex is fine but what if it's been months since you had any?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Health

• Of course it's fine
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:29 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• It is great! If you feel any pain or discomfort you might find a better position to use. You will know if something is not right.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 12:31 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Unless your doctor has advised you otherwise (you'd be having big issues with your pregnancy), go for it! Have a great time!
    A friend of mine's husband was gone for 6 months of her pregnancy, and when he came home from his deployment, she was full term. Let's just say I didn't hear from her for a few days! LOL
    Be prepared to experiment with positions, because some stuff that worked before won't with a big belly in the way. Also, the orgasms during pregnancy are mind blowing!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:06 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• It will be just fine. It doesn't matter how frequently or infrequently you engage in sex it is safe during pregnancy.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:07 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• it is very safe but if u feel a bit unsatisfied wit ur thoughts ask ur obgyn wut they think. ull just need to find a comfortable position for u
    blackoceanveiw

Answer by blackoceanveiw at 1:09 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• It's fine, have fun;)

beeky

Answer by beeky at 1:43 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• it's fine... enjoy!
    asil

Answer by asil at 3:41 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• As long as it's not a high risk pregnancy, give it all you got!
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 6:01 PM on Dec. 4, 2010