what is a good foundation to get? w/o breaking the bank.. i cant spend 100 on a tiny foundation.. i have 4 kids!

well i could, but i would not be happy about it!! haha

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I love Avon's cream-to-powder foundation. It comes in a compact and leaves you looking almost airbrushed. It's only like $8 but find someone who sells it, don't buy online cuz then you'd have to pay lik $6 shipping! Only hard part is finding the right shade, because you can't test it out before you buy it.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:49 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• thanks! id rather try to get the shade right and have a few misses than spend so much darn money on name brands!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:50 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• who says you got to spend a $100 on good foundation...covergirl, MAC, maybeline, Norman Merle, mary kay, avon...there are tons of good foundations in your local CVS lol
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 12:52 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I personally go between Norman Merle and Clinque
    Jazmineamomma

• I love L'Oreal...its under $10.00 and looks good.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 12:54 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• ive tried all the ones at cvs, and dont really love any one kind yet! Ive had MAC, i do like mac, that is also expensive though and i hate rebuying and rebuying it, id rather buy things for my children! Im very pale, and dont have bad skin really, but everything all my friends recommend to me is soooo expensive!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:56 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Mac products are great and won't break the budget.

Answer by older at 12:56 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• yes, maybe ill be sticking to MAC!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:57 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Urban Decay products are great! I have four kids too and would rather spend money on them but in this case the make-up by UD is a lil pricey but not as pricey as others but lasts forever!!! Especially eye shadows! Also they don't test on animals which is a MUST for me! Most cheap make-ups test and use animals int their products!!!!!
    CokietheClown

Answer by CokietheClown at 1:07 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• there's a makeup cream compact thingy that has olay moisturizers swirled in it...its the one elen degeneres is the spokesperson for...i think it might be covergirl...anyway, i've tried just about every makeup known to mankind and its the only one i've ever not had a single complaint about...it doesnt last too long if you wear it everyday, but its under $10. plus, it has moisturizer in it so it's really 2 products in 1.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 2:04 PM on Dec. 4, 2010