Sandwich trays @ Walmart

Can you buy sandwich trays from the walmart deli and pay for them with food stamps?

Before the bashing starts, I am not asking you if you think it's ok to do it, I just need to know if you CAN do it. My daugthters second birthday party is this Saturday and my son was born early and I don't have the time to make a bunch of food for the party. My son wasn't suppose to arrive until next week and he was born 2 weeks ago.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Food & Drink

• As long as its not hot food, yes you can. You can buy ready made sandwiches that are cold.
    Anonymous

• I was thinking that too, because you can buy ready made sandwiches but I wasn't sure about ordering a tray of them
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:59 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Yes.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 1:13 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I'm not bashing but why not skip the birthday party?You could use that money for your family.Just have a small party with you, husband, baby and daugther. I've never been on assistance but when we were broke we had no other choice than to skip parties and as heartbreaking as it was we always had a nice time and everyone understood. Your daughter is only two so she won't know the difference anyways.
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 1:14 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I thought of skipping it if I hadn't already told people about it, but I did and I felt bad.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:15 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Haha I got voted down. LMAO! Call Walmart. Every state has different laws and some restrictions apply. Have fun at the party.
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 1:24 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 1:42 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Not sure. Good Luck.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 7:55 AM on Dec. 5, 2010