What is top on your kids CHRISTmas list this year? How old are they?

The popular thing in my house this year is bicycle... All 3 of my older kids want bikes. My 10 yo daughter has gotten really big in art so she wants art supplies and that is really all they are asking for...

SWEETPEAS3MOM

Asked by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 12:56 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Holidays

• Um ok a simple question turns into this???.....My child is 5 and she is asking for zoobles, and a crayon maker!! And she goes around telling everyone Jesus is the real reason for CHRISTmas lol!!! And she knows giving is good also we gave a few small things to toys for tots. I don't have much money for Christmas so couldn't give alot.
    Shannon706

Answer by Shannon706 at 2:45 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• in caps? really?
    Anonymous

• My kids haven't asked for any gifts. They just want to go hiking Xmas day. That's the only thing they've asked for.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:02 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Its better to give then receive. That's how you keep Christ in Christmas. Not by encouraging a kid to ask for stuff by making a list.
    Anonymous

• It is not important to give expensive gifts.....what IS important is getting the family together and celebrating.....spending money takes the CHRIST out of Christmas.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 1:07 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• My son wants books and nerf guns this year, luckily nothing too pricey
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 1:26 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Well for our annual gift giving day held on Dec. 25, my kids want a pillow pet, a fushigi ball, a bop it, and thats all they have really asked for.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 1:32 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Yeah really! I believe in keeping Christ in CHRISTmas.
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Comment by SWEETPEAS3MOM (original poster) at 12:59 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• They have asked for ipod touch which we can't afford. I soooo wish we could this year. 17, 14,13
    4theloveofTink

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 1:04 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• How well my children know that they definately do alot of giving all year round not just at CHRISTmas. They donate they're old toys and clothes to needy children in our community. They help with can food drives. My daughter who is in the beta club delivers all these items to different organizations and homes. And also hand makes cards and gifts for the local nursing homes and group homes for children who have no families. That doesn't mean they don't deserve gifts as well.
    Lets not make this a battle about what my home is doing wrong just because I believe in putting CHRIST in CHRISTmas. It was a simple question that needs no debate but because I chose to put CHRIST in caps it becomes a horrible thing... I bet if I had put Xmas no-one would have an issue. If you don't want to answer that is fine! But we don't have to blow it out of proportion...
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Comment by SWEETPEAS3MOM (original poster) at 1:12 PM on Dec. 4, 2010