How many times a week do you allow your child/children to have friends over?

Aquarius80

Asked by Aquarius80 at 1:36 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in General Parenting

• Over for play time, any day. Over for an over-night - needs to be talked about a couple of weeks in advance, and happens about 4 times a year. We have to make sure our budget is okay to feed another child for the weekend for over-nights.
    texassahm

Answer by texassahm at 9:51 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Whenever. But, LO's are 3, 16 months, 7months.... Hahaha so they don't have friends!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 1:37 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• We host a playgroup every other week, sometimes more. When they get older, it will depend on our family dynamic, what activities we are participating in, and how well I like the friend :)
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 1:41 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• My kids tend to go to other kids' houses to play because I have 5 kids and there's enough kids and noise here already, I don't need to add to it. My son is over at his buddy's house right now and my 4yo just came home from there (she was playing with his little sister) because they got into a fight, lol (which always happens).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:50 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• they just walk in door every night this is second home they even call me mom
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 2:32 PM on Dec. 4, 2010