How do I change the background and make my profile look like I want it to?? I am new, thanks.

I want to change the colors, and upload a different background, and pix etc!

witchywoman66

Asked by witchywoman66 at 9:38 PM on Jul. 5, 2008 in Just for Fun

• On your homepage, there is a button that says Colors + Styles. This will allow you to change your background. From there, you have the option of using one of the pre fab backgrounds that CafeMom offers, or you can upload your own.

For pictures, there is a widget on your homepage that is called Photos. Click on the Add a Photo button, and it'll walk you through uploading a picture.

For anything else, you might want to check out the CafeMom Newcomers Group, which is always full of people who can answer questions (it's a bit more instant gratification than Answers).

Blessings!
    briarraindancer

Answer by briarraindancer at 2:42 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Check out Todilly Slammin Profiles too, they have lots of tutorials and backgrounds you can upload : )
    sapient

Answer by sapient at 1:56 PM on Jul. 6, 2008