Eyelid problem

For the past month and a half...I've been having an on again, off again issue with my left eyelid. Just the outer corner, and not even the eyelid so much as the area below the brow in the crease becomes puffy, sore, itchy and burning. It turns pinkish, lasts for a few days, then becomes a very dry patch, scales off and it's gone. However, it's reappeared several times. Does anyone have any idea what this is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Health

• It kind of sounds like a sty to me. I do not get them but my husband does. Especially when he is stressed out. He puts warm compresses on them but I am not really sure what is the proper way of dealing with them are.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:28 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• i agree, a skin irritation, warm compresses should work... unless it's dry skin, which it could be to... which would warrant a bit of lotion.
    asil

Answer by asil at 3:40 PM on Dec. 4, 2010