we are together 24/7

My dh is not working this winter but will start again in the spring I am disabled and cannot work...so how do we live together and be broke at the same time. He wants to watch TV and I want to do other things around the house but end up in his way. When we do have a little money his first thought is beer, well it is not my first thought!
How do I get us out of this rut?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Talk to him.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 2:37 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Compromise.
    tony1638

Answer by tony1638 at 2:38 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• You definately need to talk it out! and try getting out of the house I dont think it is a good thing to be together 24/7
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 3:23 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Your DH could look at www.indeed.com for a part time job. I have seen some on there that are tempoarary. Just an idea..........

elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 3:28 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• My Dh is laid off every winter too buthe does stuff around the house (remodeling type stuff). Could yours do something like that? Could you get a PT job?
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 5:14 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I could not be married to a man like that. I wouldn't put up with it but you cannot change him or get him out of the rut. He has to grow up all by himself. I'm sorry, I feel for ya, men just take so much longer to mature. I would work and make him watch the kids and tell him if he wants beer money he can get a job.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 7:35 PM on Dec. 4, 2010