HOW do you change your FB status to a cartoon?

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 2:51 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I just googled cartoon images and saved it to my computer. Then I clicked on profile, edit, change profile pic. I then browsed my photos and uploaded the cartoon photo.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 2:56 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• thats a good question because I don't know how either lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 2:52 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• go to photo bucket and search cartoons. right click, save as then upload the pic to photo album, select as profile pic
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 2:54 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I just did it! This is what ya do. If you have a pic of your fav cartoon saved in your pictures on you computer...go to your profile on FB...click on edit profile picture...click on browse...find the pic you want and upload it. If you do not, do a searchon the web for one, that is what I did...when you find it...right click on the pic...click on save picture as...click on save or ok...then it will be saved in your pictures...the start on your FB profile page to change your profile pic. Hope I helped ya!! I did Shmoo...do you remember that cartoon?
    ErinsMomma1

Answer by ErinsMomma1 at 2:56 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I dont care to. Its redundant. Everybody knows child abuse exists. If you REALLY want to help stop child abuse donate money or time to organizations that actually DO something about it. Changing my pic to a cartoon is NOT going to stop someone from abusing a child.
    Anonymous