DH is working about 30 hrs of OT this weekend...I am missing him!

I told him I would never B**** about all the OT cause Lord knows we can use the $$$ but it is getting LONG! with 3 kids at home and seriously have not seen him since Thurs night (and that night I was gone soon after her got home cause of boyscouts)

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 2:54 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My husband works with a touring band, I feel ya. He's sometimes gone 4-5 days a week. I mean GONE, out of town, out of state, out of time zone. It's gonna get worse when he goes on a national tour next year.
    All I can say is keep focusing on the fact that he's got a job and OT. It's hell out there right now. You just have to keep reminding yourself that.
    If you can get some facetime on skype or something while he's on lunch, it might help.
    Jenny-talia

Answer by Jenny-talia at 2:58 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Mine is out to sea right now so I totally understand what you mean about loneliness, it sucks!! Keep yourself busy.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 3:03 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Sorry, hope he gets home quick for you. But you are lucky in one way! My Hubby works from home and I get to do all the calling and stuff.
    But seriously hope you feel better.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 2:57 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• My DH works all over the US and unless I travel with him we go months without seeing each other. When I start feeling sorry for myself, I think of the military families whose husband/daddy -wife/mommy is gone and in harms way everyday. This puts me back to reality and I am just thankful I can call him whenever I want and if worse comes to worse I can at least drive somewhere to see him.
    tony1638

Answer by tony1638 at 3:02 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I am sure he misses you too honey. Get some extra lovin' from the kids.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 3:56 PM on Dec. 4, 2010