Need some really good book suggestions please

I love the kind of books that you cant put down!

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 3:02 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Memoirs of a Geisha, The Color Purple, most of Nicholas Sparks' books (or at least the ones I've read), The Grapes of Wrath, To Kill a Mockingbird, A Great and Terrible Beauty (if you like YA and/or fantasy), Fahrenheit 451, Angels & Demons and Digital Fortress by Dan Brown were my two favorite of his, The Time Traveler's Wife was pretty good, The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks was really good in my opinion, Detour: My Bipolar Roadtrip in 4-D, Smashed, The Bell Jar, etc. I could list tons of books I've loved lol.

And agreed, Dave's books were great. That's so awesome that you got to meet him!
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:58 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• a child named it by david pelzler great book sad but great
    Runt420

Answer by Runt420 at 3:13 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• The Thornbirds
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 3:12 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Runt420...I was in Social Work and got to meet Dave Petzler at a conference he talked about all his books (whick I have read) a very moving man...can you believe that something like that happened to such a great man? AGREED great book
    rebeccadac

Comment by rebeccadac (original poster) at 3:16 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• If you like sort of mysteries try reading the Stephanie Plum series by author "Janet Evanovich" Easy fun reads, can't put down type. The protagonist is a female bounty hunter and she's LOUSY but hysterical!!! great supporting characters, interesting off the wall not boring by any means situations. For one in the series is called "One For The Money".
    raynestar

Answer by raynestar at 3:16 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• A lesson before dieing.. It is an awesome book.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 3:53 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• any book by Dean-koontz
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 1:55 AM on Dec. 5, 2010