Okay so what is the most ridicuous troll question you have ever read?

I personally liked the one where the girl still bathed her 11 and 14 year old of the opposite sex together and wondered if this was okay.

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 3:07 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• For me it was the series of questions about their kids having all sorts of disabilities and being pregnant. Or having a disability and wanting to act. Or being disabled and being suspended for hitting another kid. By the end of the night the poster had something like 5 kids with different disabilities and major issues. Even when the continuity errors across the questions were pointed out, the poster insisted it was all legit.

layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 3:14 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• There is one right now saying she is a college educated adult considering abortion because her family wants her to be a career woman. There was another one recently about a woman claiming she could only get turned on by thinking about abortions. I think the abortion ones, and the perverted ones about their kids seeing them naked like anon said are the most disturbing to me. Who jokes about stuff like that, you know? Gross.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 3:19 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• There was a rash of questions pertaining to someone saying their teenagers walks in on them having sex or sees her in her underwear all the time & is that "ok". Just variations of the same theme over & over for about a week.
    Anonymous

• There was one a while back about putting her older kid in a diaper. Can't remember the whole thing.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 3:11 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• There are quite a few that I can think of but one that was distubing was one from along time ago a woman who wanted to know the sizes of the "peters" of our little boys and then said she had 4 boys and gave the measurments of her boys
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:56 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• The sad thing is, some of the questions you might consider "trollish" are probably real questions.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 3:30 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I hope not! ^
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 3:32 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• All the damn "I don't know who my baby's father is" ones. I only slept with 6 guys the week I ovulated,don't you dare bash me!!!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:23 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• layh- I remember that! I was here for most of those but I forgot about them!
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 3:15 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I hope not to!!
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 3:33 PM on Dec. 4, 2010