What's on your agenda for the weekend?

I have to go to a Christmas Parade tonight. My DD is marching in it and tomorrow, I hope, we will put up the Christmas decorations.

Cindy18

Asked by Cindy18 at 3:21 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Tonight is the lighted christmas parade in town, I won free tickets to the church chili super, then hot coco at the corner bar. in the morning we will cook for and serve 300+ people 1830's stlye for fund-raiser for the historical society, then head out to the tree farm for browsing.
    emptynstr

Answer by emptynstr at 3:56 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• We are keeping my granddaughters. My daughter is working all weekend,and her husband is sick, so they don't want the babies sick, and besides, it gives us a great chance to spend time with them! Hope you have fun at the parade!
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 3:23 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• stay home and take care of the kids while hubby works. he started his new job today!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:26 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• i am hoping to get my house back its been being worked on all week. getting new gloors put in before the baby gets here! i love it but it is driving me crazzy cause i haven't got to put my christmas stuff up yet and i normally done have it done
    eaglesbaby1

Answer by eaglesbaby1 at 3:29 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I am staying home,had dental surgery today.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:29 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• my folks are taking my kids for the whole day tomorrow. I really badly need to haul ass getting some housework done, I've fallen terribly behind. ew ew ew ew. Also have piles of paperwork waiting for me that is a big priority too. Today my kids and I are bumming. Playing in snow, eating rubbish, watching polar express a million times.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:30 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Hubby is gonna be home soon from his trip for work. So I better act like the good wife and clean up something.. Oh hell I been loafing off all week so what is another day?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 3:51 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• My daughter and grandbaby are here for the weekend to help decorate Christmas Tree. The outside lights were put up earlier this week and they look absolutely nice. My daughter put up the tree this morning (artificial white tree) and put the lights on it. I have to say that she put the lights on it much better than I ever did. I told her that I was proud of her and she did an awesome job....even at that age, they still need to hear the praises. And she is a first time mom at 17 so it means alot to her.
    wingsofaneagle6

Answer by wingsofaneagle6 at 5:56 PM on Dec. 4, 2010