Would you go on an all inclusive mommy getaway

I am interested to see how many moms would take advantage of an all inclusive mommy getaway. If you were offered 4 days 3 nights on a beach to be pampered, have uninterrupted girl talk, while incorporating fun events to help make your life easier at home would you? Is this something you would do yearly as well.

arianne

Asked by arianne at 3:32 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Health

• no, more than likely i'd rather relax with my family.
    asil

Answer by asil at 3:39 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I would if it wasn't horrendously expensive.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 3:40 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I would if I knew that someone could take care of my DD/4 as good as I could when I was gone. I have not done a more than an overnight with out her. Plus if it was FREE!!! LOL =-)
    ErinsMomma1

Answer by ErinsMomma1 at 3:43 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• yes i would maybe not yearly but i would go....wait as long as my mother in law stayed way from my house while i was gone cause she comes in and moves every thing around and i cant find nothing.
    eaglesbaby1

Answer by eaglesbaby1 at 3:51 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• No - I stay far away from anything that includes large groups of women, most of the time there is drama (good, bad or otherwise) and I refuse to be a part of it.
    tony1638

Answer by tony1638 at 3:57 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Honestly? No....too many women in one spot isn't necessarily all "relaxing".....plus I'd never be able to find a sitter for that long and, I'm poor!
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 6:00 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Hell yea...if I could afford it!
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 7:10 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• with the all the work a mom does to be way from your family for 4days and three nights i with you girl,my dad and mom took time away from us and went holidays different times and they 14kids and 65yrs marriage ,i to go way ever yr it's not some fance hotel but i go camping with my bf and just let my hair down
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 4:30 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• shruggingMy so would have a fit like a five year old. I don't get out of the house much anyways. So much to do around here.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 4:35 AM on Dec. 5, 2010