• In the Spotlight:

What to do about stretch marks?

I am a 19 year old mommy of two with a body of a woman who has had 10 kids. I have extreme stretch marks.... I got them during my second pregnancy with my 10lb son. I was 100lbs when I got pregnant with my first and after I had him I got back down to 135lbs... and 3 months later I was pregnant with my second son and gained almost 80lbs. I am currently like 150lbs and have strectch marks all over. Is there anything that anyone has tried that has really made them appear less noticable? I'm not looking to get rid of them so that I can wear my old cloths... they just look really bad. ANy suggestions?

neverwrong8682

Asked by neverwrong8682 at 11:02 AM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• after lotion on time........mine have faded...........I have heard that skin tightening cream helps but I have not tried it...........I would maybe try Mederma for scars........good luck!
    Tricia19

Answer by Tricia19 at 11:17 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Pure Vitamin E oil (very sticky), apply twice daily. You will notice results after 1 month.
    CNLueck

Answer by CNLueck at 11:33 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Sunbathing...sunlight is really helpful and good for your skin..just dont overdo it of course but getting sunlight on them everyday will help.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 11:39 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Rodan and fields make a product called "REVERSE" it is for fading, it would work on Stretch mark too!
    getyoung

Answer by getyoung at 1:19 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I used tummy honey products on my belly while I was pregnant, it seemed to help me not get bad stretch marks. I was already pre-stretched anyway having weighed over 300lbs earlier in my life.Mama B makes it, for after being pregnant. I got mine at a baby shop and it smelled so good. i use the tummy honey butter on my nails and feet and its wonderful, try the stretch mark fader they have.
    pinkcalla721

Answer by pinkcalla721 at 2:30 AM on Nov. 7, 2008