Do your younger children get along?

I have a 4 year old and a 21 month old, they don't always get along!!! boy/girl. They can play well about half of the time.... What about yours?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 3:57 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in General Parenting

• mine are 6 and 3. They get along about 50% of the time.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:58 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I say that mine have a love hate relationship. They love eachother about 65 percent of the time, and cant stand eachother the rest of it. They are either laughing or yelling at eachother. They are 3 1/2 (girl)and almost 2 (boy)
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 4:06 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• My daughter just turned three and my son is a year and a half. They get along great for the most part. They are starting to fight over toys, but normal sibling interaction. They love each other though. They're really cute together.
    Katie80620

Answer by Katie80620 at 4:06 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• My daughters are 20 months apart and one grade-level apart. Ages 7 and 8 right now, in 2nd and 3rd grade. They are each other's best friend, and worst enemy. They fight, the love, and they miss one another when the other is gone.
    texassahm

Answer by texassahm at 9:45 PM on Dec. 4, 2010