Ok so I am not shopping this Holiday season... So tell me what and where you have?

What have you gotten so far that made you feel so happy?
What do you wish you could get but can't find?
Is shopping fun this year?
I am not missing the malls but I do miss the joy of it..
Has shopping been joyful is every one in a good mood?
While your at it any really good deals you found?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 4:16 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No shopping really bites the big one this year because there is NO money for anything extra like gifts. If I had money I would be LOVE to be at the mall right now, nothing puts me in a better mood then finding good deals and knowing that what I buy is going to bring smiles to those I am shopping for.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 4:24 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I have my shopping done. We bought things for the children and grandchildren and that's it. DH and I have no wants, so we decided not to exchange gifts this year.
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 5:14 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I don't shop. I make all my gifts. I do several crosstitches or involve myself in a Plastic Canvassing project or I could make Banana Bread as a gift. Making brownies, cakes, pies, breads and cookies make wonderful gifts....since everyone loves food. Also, you can take the tops of frozen juice containers and cut out pictures and make Christmas ornaments with them. Or the rings around milk jugs can be crocheted into a small wreath for the tree. There are lots of things....just think.
    wingsofaneagle6

Answer by wingsofaneagle6 at 5:45 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Just started shopping today. Getting some ideas and purchased one gift so far. The mall wasn't that crowded.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 7:39 PM on Dec. 4, 2010