A rock and a hard spot...

So long story short. My friend and I both like this guy... and to my amazement he likes me as well. Im amazed only cause im 8 months pregnant...not with his baby. Anywho. She keeps telling me dont steal him from me. Blah blah blah. And not meaning too...I think I kinda am. So my question is...Do I attempt something with the guy and risk my best friend being bad. OR just blow him off!?!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• Are you taken? If so yea course blow him off...otherwise..I have no idea obvioulsy if you take him your friend might resent you but she shouldn't for long if your close friends...
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 11:14 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• BF's come and go...Friends don't.
    She needs to keep away also.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• If you both like him then you both need to back off so nobodys feelings are hurt!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:17 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Let him decide this..But I would make sure he is not just seeing/dating both of you at thew same time. Sense you are pregnant, you should wait tell the baby is born to get into a sexual relationship with him,,you should know for sure then if he really want to be with you or her  

Answer by louise2 at 11:21 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Your prego! lol. I'd say forget the guy right now and focus on baby to be. You both should back off the guy and forget him, if you two are best friends I wouldn't screw that up.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:27 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I met my husband when i was 5 months pregand my sister liked him so I tell her go get him I tried to hook them up and he was like no thank you she is not my type well he keept asking me to go out for dinner ( my sister had a man she wanted to creep with him ) so I went and the rest was history but I do say take it one day at a time do not put feeling's into it at first it will be a rough road at first make sure he is the one good luck

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• well if he likes you than not her than that should solve the problem. I mostly agree with what the otehr women have said though.
    jessicamelia83

Answer by jessicamelia83 at 11:35 AM on Nov. 6, 2008