I wanna troll to! lmao!!

I am 16 and pregnant for the 4th time. I don't want to go on birth control though because it will make me fat and condoms are yucky. My momma said she will kick me out if I get pregnant again so do you think the government will pay for me to get an apartment since I have 4 kids? How do I apply for food stamps? Should I tel the baby daddy? He already has 6 kids form 5 different girls? Could I have an STD because of that?

:0)

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 4:51 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You used far too much punctuation and didn't misspell enough words to be a true troll.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 4:59 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• omgomgomgomgomg....
    I love pp taking it seriously!! Oh I wish you could go buy a sense of humor.
    Spira

Answer by Spira at 4:59 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Yeah I agree. You can't be a troll, your grammar and punctuation is too good. Even when you tried to fix it, it is still too good.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:05 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• LMBO....
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 4:56 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• hahaha...
    Love the pic!!
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 4:56 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Sorry, I'm new here and just figured this out! LOL!
    ditchen4

Answer by ditchen4 at 4:58 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Too much!!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:02 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I would say that you need to go on birth control. It is not up to the rest of us to pay for your decision to continue to have children that you cannot afford nor is it fair to your children. I want to make it clear that I am not saying you are a bad mother I just think you need to get yourself a high school degree so that you can support your children and become a responsible part of the community. It sounds as though you are going to really have to rely on yourself since the father of your children seems to not be able to control himself and it will be difficult for you to get money from him. I wish you the best of luck~
    ditchen4

Answer by ditchen4 at 4:57 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Dang it!! I'll try again:

I iz 16 and preggers for the 4th time I don't want to go on no birth control though cuz it will make me fat and dem condoms iz yucky. My momma done said she will kick me out if I get preggers again so do U think the government will pay for me to get an apartment since I gots 4 kids? How do I apply for food stamps? Should I tel the baby daddy? He already gots 6 kids from 5 different hoes? Could I have an STD because of that?

Better?
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 5:03 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Damn. Well there ya go. I feel so much better about my regularly crappy typing and spelling skills now.
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 5:06 PM on Dec. 4, 2010