Bills Bills & more Bills

Anyone know of quick ways to make some extra cash? I have so many bills just pileing up. As do most of you. Any help would be great.

QTMamma01

Asked by QTMamma01 at 11:17 AM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Money & Work

• Quick ways, yes. But I don't think you nor your husband would like that. Unfortunately, there is no quick method, unless of course you buy lottery tickets. Have you thought about a second jobs? There is a website that has great ideas for work at home businesses you can start up: www.jobsformoms.synthasite.com and www.nicheaffiliates.synthasite.com. Good luck.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:42 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• There are lots of ways to make money online. Some require investment, but I stay away from those. It’s too hard to tell which ones are scams. I stick with the free ones and I’ve been able to average about $1500/month or more for the last 6 months. I listed and ranked the sites I use at
    http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:49 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Thanks, Ya I guess a work from home is what I need. No time for 2nd job. No, my husband wouldnt want me to work nights and the strip club and I doubt anyone would pay to see that. LOL
    QTMamma01

Answer by QTMamma01 at 11:54 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• What about cleaning out your closets, and start selling things on craigslist.com? I know a lot of people do that for extra holiday money.

But, if you're struggling with bills, you may want to look at long-term options. Maybe looking at a career change or going to your current employer and asking for a raise.

Also, sit down with your husband and look at your budget. Times are hard, and sacrifice is the key to making it. Take it from a couple who managed to pay off ALL their credit cards during a rough economy!

GL
    redmoonintexas

Answer by redmoonintexas at 12:23 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Those work at home jobs needs patience and persistance. There are so many companies hire home worker. a good directory of work at home to start with www.workathomedesk.com
    Vickykool

Answer by Vickykool at 1:24 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I work with two companies from home. Feel free to check out my profile for more info and let me know if you have any questions!
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 1:52 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I believe the easiest way is to cut spending, not try to earn more when times are tough. Scrutinize every penny you spend to see where you're wasting. Even folks who swear they need every last dime often find that they're wasteful in ways they never imagined. I can always "find" extra money this way. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• [quote] my husband wouldnt want me to work nights and the strip club and I doubt anyone would pay to see that. LOL [/quote]

You'd be surprised! Porn is still a big seller, it sells well and there is a market for anything. Doesn't really give you a warm fussy feeling does it? lol
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 5:14 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Check out my website and you can join my team and make lots of extra money! www.mygc.com/JackieHaserick. I have been very successful with this business with 21 people on my team and still growing (in only two years!). Only $49.00 to start!
    CandleLady800

Answer by CandleLady800 at 12:58 PM on Nov. 11, 2008