Sexual Ethics Question

So my best friend & I have been friends for about 8 yrs. We got sitters & her, I & my dh went to a halloween party. I'm slightly sexually open, she knows I've always wanted to know what it was like to be with a woman. My dh knows & understands I'm young & never got to experiment. My friend is undeniably straight, she was drunk & horny & came on to me & dh. I said no b/c I think she would've regreted it in the morning, dh backed me up. Problem is now I think she feels a little rejected/embarassed. Has anyone ever had anything like this ever happen? Is the friendship still the same or is it just uncomfortable?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• both of did the right thing and it's great that your dh backed you up bc IMO, a lot of men would probably jump @ the chance.

LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 11:58 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I think she'll be a little hurt for a while but I think you did the right thing. Maybe if you explained to her why you rejected her, that you had her best interests at heart then she will understand.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• yes you did the right thing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I'd give it a few days to get over the embarrasment.And then tell her you value her friendhship too much to change it.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 12:11 PM on Nov. 6, 2008