I have twin girls and they are driving me crazy with the constent fighting! Has anyone else had this problem?

twinsnowmytime

Asked by twinsnowmytime at 5:14 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Totally normal!!

Answer by older at 5:15 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Not twins, but my niece has two girls very close in age. They fought a lot. She has a kindness chart in her home and the girls get points or stickers for doing the kind things on the chart. Then after a week or so they get to do something special like going out for ice cream, a special lunch, the park, a museum, etc. Also, I saw on Supernanny the idea of playing board games as a family and having teams. Alternate who is on the teams so the kids are team mates once in awhile. It fosters cooperation. Just ideas.........best wishes.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:18 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• My brothers twins either love each other or hate each other. It is a hot mess.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 6:30 PM on Dec. 6, 2010