what do you think?

my period is a week late. My cycle length is anywhere from 27-33 days. I've taken 4 pregnancy tests. Both really expensive brands, and two cheap ones. One was invalid, and the rest negative. The negative pops up really fast, idk if that counts or not. lol

I recently got prescribed two medications. Could that be affecting my cycle, or am I just pregnant and i dont have enough HCG levels to show up on a test yet? I mean, its been a week. I tested the day of my missed period twice then i tested twice again the past two days.

I googled both the meds but they dont say anything about affecting your cycle. I dont have anything going on that could affect my cycle otherwise. I dont have medical insurance so i'd have to make an appt at this charity hospital that i have a free care card too, but i most likely wouldnt get an appt until two-three months from now. Should I just put up the money and see a gyno asap? I dont feel pregnant, or weird like i did last time before i found out i was pregnant. It's just nerve wracking waking up everyday with no period.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You could be pregnant and not have enough hcg in your urine to show up yet. You can wait and retest or go to the doctor for a blood test, and if you want to be pregnant hopefully you will be, and if not maybe the doctor will be able to figure out what's causing the abnormal period.
    augbaby2

Answer by augbaby2 at 6:21 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• It its been over 33 days since your last period then you could be pregnant and just don't have enough hormone level to show up on a home pregnancy test.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 5:56 PM on Dec. 4, 2010