Another troll question

My boyfriend screwed the dog while I was at work. He says he was missing me and the 6 hours of porn he was watching just wasn't doing it for him. How much money do you think we can get for the human/poodle hybrid babies? We really need the money. He's been out of work for the past year due to him falling off that ladder at work because he was drunk. we already spent our food stamps on T bone steaks and caviar and the baby is wearing dishcloths for diapers.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 5:22 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• OMG....LMAO.....See porn leads to nothing but trouble!!!! Keep the babies they belong to your hubby too! Don't need the dog suing for doild support.
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 6:40 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/128893847586624131.jpg

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:27 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I think you made the same mistake I did on my first attempt...to good of spelling and grammar... lmao!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:24 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• That's just wrong! Just because they aren't yours biologically doesn't mean you should abandon  them. And to even think of selling your husband's children!! What's wrong with you? You are so selfish.

If you do decide you can't raise them as your own don't try to sell them on Craig's list they'll just delete the add. That's what happened to my cousinwhen she let her lab knock her up. She had to pay to put an ad in the Pennysaver.

maxswolfsuit

Answer by maxswolfsuit at 5:33 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• sidesplittinglaughter You forgot to cry a little and ask what to do with your husband whose watching porn instead of the obvious screwing the dog!!!!

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:35 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Hmm...you could probably get at least $30 per!! lol
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 5:24 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• LMAO!!!!!!!!! OMG seriously!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:28 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I told a previous poster about this porn thing...now your dogs gonna be walking funny. OMG...what if he got a doggy STD?
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 8:38 PM on Dec. 4, 2010