How can I ween my thirteen month old daughter?

I have been sick and my doctor just told me to ween my baby.
I understand that he thinks she is taking too much out of me and wants to give me herbs that may not translate too well for her, but , how do I ween her without her feeling pure rejection????????????
And, sense she has been sleeping in our bed and feeding at will at night, I get to do a double whammy and throw in crib training too.
I have two weeks to do this in, please help !!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Just stop... I mean i know it sounds mean, but honestly they will get over it sooner than you think. You could also only feed like once a day then not at all. The crib, the same thing.... start off with at nap time and continue into night. It will take a few nights and maybe a few days of crying but in a week or less... they will be weened off and in the crib!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:44 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I would not do two at once. Crib train first and start deletign middle of the night feedings. And when she can sleep thru the night start taking away a day feeding. One at a time and a new one each week. Replace with reading a story or snack.
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 3:22 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I would say don't do it. Maybe cut down on the feedings, until at least you feel better
    Anonymous