I can't believe it but Mariah Carey is not only pregnant but still happily married to Nick cannon,in my opinion I'm surprised they're still together because of their age differences and I believe even after two years of marriage he's still after her money what do you think?

momuv2933

Asked by momuv2933 at 5:36 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Entertainment

• i think she has always been a little crazy, she tries to hide it but it's certainly there. he is in it for the publicity it looks like to me. he wasn't really popular before her, and now he's like a has-been. not impressed in her taste in men.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 10:41 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Personally I like Nick Cannon and I don't think he is after her money since Im sure he has his own. To each their own.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 5:38 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I dont think he's after her money at all. I actaully dont think if they ever get divorced that he'll get a cent and it's not like he was poor. I do think they are a odd couple they dont seem compatable but more power to them.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 6:12 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I've seen them interact in a couple of interviews and they seemed well matched, actually. They were being really silly togther and having fun.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:15 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I just hope they are happy and make good parents.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 6:22 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I am happy that Mariah finally found someone she can be happy with and especially have babies.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 7:10 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Are you crazy...yeah...he's no mariah carey but he had his own fame and money and who gives a shit about the age difference...if it works...it works.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 8:35 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Mariah used to be married to Tommy Mottola who was much older by like 18 years; she felt as if she was trapped. Now she is with someone younger and much more on her page of life. I am so happy for her. He made his wife happy. Mariah was not for a long time . GL to her.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 10:36 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Nick's a producer and doesn't need her money

Answer by admckenzie at 10:40 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• My son's bf' s cousin is going out with Mariah Carey's god daughter. Mariah is very happy............
    Anonymous