What is the dumbest commercial you ever saw?

I hate the one with the bear family using T.P. i think it's Charmin!!

4theloveofTink

Asked by 4theloveofTink at 5:36 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I really can't stand any of the Progressive Insurance commercials...but I love the commercial that has the baby going down the highway in the walker for some reason!
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 5:39 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• the commercial for david hasselhoffs new show, with the baby running down the beach in a red speedo diaper thing, with the baywatch song playing and the baby has chest hair, it's suppose to be david hasselhoff as a baby. i find it very disturbing.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 5:47 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I forgot about that one!
    4theloveofTink

Comment by 4theloveofTink (original poster) at 5:49 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Almost all of them. Especually the political.
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 6:01 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I hate the Progressive one, and the most annoying part is when she says you can name your own price, that's bs because I have it and I do not get to name my own price, lol
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 6:01 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I don't HATE this one.....but WTH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5s1QNfXGn4

Here is this baby in a walker, weaving in and out of cars.......to the tune of "I got a brand new pair of roller skates" travelling at fast speeds!!!!!

He deserves a ticket for reckless driving and the makers of this video deserve a ticket for putting a baby....even while grahically and digitally...in danger!!!!!!! LOL

And that's OK and what the HELL does it have to do with printers? Printers are faster than him travelling!

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 6:18 PM on Dec. 4, 2010