Has anyone tried the profit system? ( it's all a scam)

Have you seen the work at home mom for profit system? It is a total scam! The system is designed to lure you in and get the 50 dollars. You can try all you can to get your money back but they will bully you about it. On top of that, no one knows what they are selling? My question is how in the world do people fall for that con game? Have you been duped before and if so how and why go for it, if it sounds to good to be true?

sexyfancyface

Asked by sexyfancyface at 5:47 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

• Its a pyramid scam
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:49 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I haven't really experienced that. I am sorry. I am one that reads the fine print and then Googles everything I can about that company before even submitting a Resume. Sorry that happened to you.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:50 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I don't send money to ANYBODY for a chance to make money! I'm saving my money for Vegas! Better odds!
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 5:50 PM on Dec. 4, 2010