Has anyone had spotting in early pregnancy and if so what was your outcome?

augbaby2

Asked by augbaby2 at 6:04 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• my outome? a bunch of red spots

rolling on floor

Anonymous

• I not only spotted I didn't know I was prego cause I thought I was having my period. I was "regular" till I was 3 mts along but I recognize I'm a very unusual case, if your worried call the doc
    xbabygirlz

Answer by xbabygirlz at 6:08 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I have went to the doc when it first started, and I go back on Monday, he said he didn't think there was a reason to worry, but I had a miscarriage a little over a year ago and i'm just nervous.
    augbaby2

Comment by augbaby2 (original poster) at 6:10 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I had 2 miscarriages (without first spotting) then spotted throughout my entire pregnancy and had an 8#2oz healthy baby boy at 37+ weeks.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 6:12 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Thank you kjrn79, that gives me hope. I know this sounds negative, but I guess when I started spotting I just expected it to end badly...I hope and pray that I have a healthy baby.
    augbaby2

Comment by augbaby2 (original poster) at 6:15 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• did your ob tell you what was causing the spotting?
    augbaby2

Comment by augbaby2 (original poster) at 6:16 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I spotted when preggo with my second child. Everything was fine. I saw the GYN the next day....and he said it wasn't that abnormal. I'm sure if the bleeding becomes heavy or you have cramping go to the er
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 6:19 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I had spotting at the beginning of my 2nd pregnancy. My dr thought it was most likely that the cervix became irritated during sex. Dr said to get lots of rest and avoid sex for a little while. The outcome was a full term healthy baby.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 6:24 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I spotted at 5 weeks they found the baby was fine and I actually got to see her the nurse was amazed that we could see the baby so early!

Then I have had 3 miscarriages 2 normal and 1 that never passed so I had to have a D&C.
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 6:25 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Low-lying placenta. And I was an OB nurse at the time. I'd start spotting badly, go get on a monitor. LOL. It would slow down/ stop and I'd go back to work, or depending...go home. I got my "medical" care from my friends. It worked.  My "baby" will be 20 in a couple of weeks.

good

kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 6:25 PM on Dec. 4, 2010