Is Santa real...do your kids believe it

My son asks me, I say "no", he asks his dad and gets a "yes"

He says he is telling all the kids at school Santa isn't real...so I guess he believes me over his father, lol

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 6:05 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Holidays

• He wont be real in our house. Santa isn't what Christmas is about.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 6:07 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I have tried to keep it going with my 8 year old but he's catching on. When he asks we will tell him the truth and let him help keep his little sisters believing!
    ditchen4

Answer by ditchen4 at 6:07 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• My son believes Santa's real and he's not really obsessed about it.. I don't know if he even really cares to be honest... It didn't hurt me to believe he was real, so I see no harm.
    momofonelilguy

Answer by momofonelilguy at 6:07 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• My kids are grown- They were both deathly afraid of SC, so he was never real in our home. They knew from the get-go that the gifts were from us. I do not think they ever told anyone else.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 6:09 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• My children can't wait for Santa's visit!
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 6:10 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• There is no such thing as Santa and making your kids believe that and then telling them not to lie is a huge contradiction. My kids were the ones that told the other kids at school. Once I got a call from the teacher about this. She was really upset and wanted to know what I was going to do about it...I said "nothing...you want me to tell my kids to lie to other kids when I tell them it's not okay to lie...get a life" click.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 8:28 PM on Dec. 4, 2010