How would you feel?

I was just asking my cousin a question about how I heard a rumor 4-5-6 yeaars ago that people were going around saying I was on drugs. And I am like how did that come to life. People assumed I was on drugs because I left the state. Like I was suppose to stay in the same area my whole life? No one knew what I was going through because I kept the "outside" appearnce smooth. But I still find it offensive that they would think that just because I got sick of them

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 6:07 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Ah people thought I was pregnant at 13 and I didn't have a boyfriend or ever even had sex. I missed a LOT of school due to a medical condition.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 6:08 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• hi,just as long as you know yourself you dont have to worry,why do you have to care from anyone's thoughts about you...pray and let GOD drives your life
    neng999

Answer by neng999 at 6:10 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• People think weird stuff sometimes... I wouldn't worry about it.
    momofonelilguy

Answer by momofonelilguy at 6:11 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I have people spreading rumors about me being a whore when I decided not to date for over 2 years. Funny how turning men down makes you a whore.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 6:11 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Everyone is entitled to a life and if you felt you wanted to move then it's none of there business, people will always talk and you need to just wipe off the dust and keep walking.
    I just recently got married and in 1 1/2 we are moving out of state when my son graduates from high school and I have lived in the same state all my life and people are saying is my husband making me move and i say no...they can say what they want as long as i know the truth and are happy forget everyone else.....smile
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 6:11 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• i would feel that those people who chose to believe the rumor really don't know me. So in that fact, I could care less about what they thought. My true friends and family would know the truth. Or if they didn't know the truth about it, they wouldn't assume that the rumor was true in the first place.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:12 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• People are ignorant and they love to gossip. You know it's not true so all you can really do it tell people that it isn't and then not worry about it beyond that. We all have people say things about us behind our backs that we probably never even hear about.
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 6:14 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I find it dumb because I dont eve have a addictive behavior/mentality so just lost on how I " got into drugs"? lol I wasnt even around anyone that was involved in that type of world. So not sure how that gets in there. I really want to know who said it because, I don't like anyone that keot the lie going, but especially the one who started.

I do have two aunts that LOVE to gossip. One time I went out to see on of them thinking they could point me in the right direction about apartments and work in that area. Thing she would know cause she has lived there. I was tired and hot. I leave w my step father and in route home his truck breks down. We cll for help and by time I get home he calls me sying that my aunt (the one vistied) called the other aunt saying I was looking weird and because it took so long to get back home I must have had an sexual affair with him!!!!! Like are you kidding me?
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 6:26 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Lol, I heard I had aids when I left the small town I grew up in, oh yeah and I was a total slut too...I had sex with my friend and another guy in the bathroom at the tavern downtown..lol k, none of that is true, it upset me when I heard it but now I just think it's funny that people have such small pathetic lives that they spend their time making up stories about other people and spreading stupid gossip..I'm so grateful to not live there anymore!!
    Anonymous

• As long as you know that truth I wouldn't worry too much about it. Sounds like some people have nothing better to do in their own lives. And at the end of the day, do you really care what these people think?
    ditchen4

Answer by ditchen4 at 6:43 PM on Dec. 4, 2010