Borderline personality Disorder

I have been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder with anxiety and other things. I have had it since a teenager and have had a hard time dealing with it and it's getting more difficult. I have tried getting help but nothing seems to work. I just want to find someone who is dealing with the same symptoms to talk to. Please don't respond to criticize to say harsh things, this is something I really am dealing with and Its not just "in my head". If you are also dealing with this you will understand.

kayaiden8907

Asked by kayaiden8907 at 6:23 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Health

• I have bpd. We have a support group here on cafemom. search and find us :) *hug*
    connorlove

Answer by connorlove at 4:19 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I don't know what your question is but if you are looking for others who experience the same challenges that you do, you should try searching "groups". There are groups for just about everything, and you might find some others who share your experience.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 6:26 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• You should google BPD and find support groups and forums that you can join. Good luck.
    twinkletoes0408

Answer by twinkletoes0408 at 6:49 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• check this out, hope it helps! http://www.borderlinepersonalitytoday.com/main/chat.htm
    Averylee85

Answer by Averylee85 at 7:00 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Talk to your counselor about a support group. Borderline Personality Disorder is one of the hardest to diagnosis and treat. It will take a long time to get it under control and there will be many setbacks. Don't get discouraged, it will get better. If you do not have a counselor or psychiatrist, you need to get one and one that has experience treating BPD. I wish you all the best.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:04 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Yeah I tried that none of the links really go where I need. I'm just trying to find someone to talk to is all I didn't know if maybe there were other on here who were experiencing the same problems...
    kayaiden8907

Comment by kayaiden8907 (original poster) at 6:52 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I hope you find what you are looking for *hugs*
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 2:14 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I'm sure there are groups here on CM with moms dealing with similar issues. I know you say that nothing seems to work, but something has to. Have you really gone through all types of treatment?
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:24 AM on Dec. 8, 2010