need advice baddd!!!! adult content

so i had sex with someone bout 3 months ago and someone told me he has hpv warts and i might get it...so far i dont seee anything but how long does it take for them to show up and how can i be checked

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Health

• Most people who have hpv are asymptomatic, meaning there are no symptoms. Many people won't even get the warts. Once you have the virus there is no way to get rid of it. Usually the only way to find out if you have HPV is to get testing done by your doc. There is a vaccine available to teenage girls called gaurdasil which I recommend to all young girls due to the high unprotected sex statistics. GL
    Averylee85

Answer by Averylee85 at 6:53 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• ↑ I dont know why people still have unprotected sex
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 6:56 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• You should call you ob/gyn. If you have become infected it can show up right away, down the road or you can even carry it without showing any symptoms. I would definitely talk to a physician or healthcare provider. Good luck~
    ditchen4

Answer by ditchen4 at 6:51 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I didn't know about it until I went in for pap smear last week, the Dr. said it can cause cervical cancer..so cancer is contagious, scary shit.
    Anonymous

• Go get tested...that's the only way to know.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 8:21 PM on Dec. 4, 2010