Breast sizes

Okay i am 9 weeks preg today and well i went to VS today and found out i grew from a med B cup to a 34 C and im preb still going to grow thats what the lady said. Why have they grown so much in only a short period of time does this have anything to do with maybe having twins?

AliciaLamoreux

Asked by AliciaLamoreux at 6:49 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Doubtful. Mine had gone up a full cup size by around 2 months as well. Then they ended up at least another cup size bigger (I'm guessing maybe even two) when my milk came in.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 6:52 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• No, I don't think breast size has anything to do with twins. My boobs grew right away too, but then stopped growing in the first few months, and didn't grow again until my milk came it.
    kbakeman

Answer by kbakeman at 6:52 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• My boobs got embarrassingly big when I was pregnant. It was actually my first sign of pregnancy. I never had twins.
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 6:53 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• No, they just get really big when you are pregnant! Wait til your milk comes in!!! Best of luck!
    ditchen4

Answer by ditchen4 at 6:56 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• They will continue to grow during your pregnancy but that is not an indication of multiples. After birth when the milk comes in (before birth its colostrum) They will DOUBLE in size, be hard as rocks & hurt to even wash them. The pain goes away in about 1-3 days though.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 7:09 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• They will grow even bigger, you are only 9 weeks you have a long way to go. At the end of my pregnancy I don't even want to wear a bra. So don't spend a lot of money to buy bigger size, b/c it won't fit later
    Amy2079

Answer by Amy2079 at 7:21 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• idk about twins lol i was a 32d when i got pregnant and now well im well idk what i am lol and im just having one their so big that i hate it lol but mine started to get big at 5weeks that how we knew i was pregnant lol
    twimommy

Answer by twimommy at 7:59 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• No, I don't think so, I went from an A cup to a D cup by the end of my last pregnancy, this time I haven't had any increase and I'm 32 wks along.
    gumby11883

Answer by gumby11883 at 11:28 PM on Dec. 4, 2010