is your hubby working Xmas day?

If yes, what hours? My husband doesn't have to be to work til like 1:40pm so we're lucky ... he may not get much sleep but will be there for gifts and eating a delicious meal

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 7:18 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Holidays

• Yes he works 24/7 my kids wont see their daddy until spring time
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:19 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• NOPE! So happy!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 7:19 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• No, he was killed by a drunk driver.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 7:20 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Nope my fiance is always off on christmas, since our baby is due 2mrw (not that she wants to come out yet GRRR) but when she comes he has a lot of vacation saved up and is going to take about 3 weeks off!
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 7:23 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Yes. He works a 24 hour shift. Whenever he works Christmas Day, Santa (being the understanding person he is) comes a day early for the boys and girls whose Daddy has to work Christmas Day. I actually would prefer him working Christmas Day over Christmas Eve, his family celebrates Christmas Eve and mine celebrates Christmas Day so I would prefer for him to be able to spend it with his family.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 7:50 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• 8 am Christmas morning until 8 am the next day.
    kc932

• He will most likely not be working. His place of work doesn't really like paying people triple time to work on holidays.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 8:21 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• My husband is going out of town to CANCUN from Dec 22-25!!! He is working on the stat crew of a college basketball tournament doing the TV time-outs. We can afford for me to go, too, but our daughters are 7 and 8 - Too young to leave alone Christmas Eve and Christmas morning. So, I am staying him, while he goes and "works" - All I know is that for the next YEAR if I want to go out for a girl's night out, he better not give me grief over it because he got to go on a working trip to CANCUN MEXICO! LOL
    texassahm

Answer by texassahm at 10:26 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Nope, he is a student teacher but he works at Subway and McDonalds part time, luckly hes off work! I'm so happy!
    mommakara250

Answer by mommakara250 at 1:19 AM on Dec. 5, 2010