Tomorrow is mine and DH's 22 wedding anniversary. And, in honor of it, I was wondering if you and your SO have a song that's your's?

We do. Our's is "Your'e Still the One", by Shania Twain. Can't believe we have been married that long. I've lived with him longer than I did with my mom, by myself, and this marriage has lasted 4 times longer than my 1st one. I guess when you find your soulmate, and you know it's right, it really does last. Especially considering we had such a whirlwind courtship. We had our 1st date on July 23, 1988,and got married December 5,1988.

And, here we are, still in love, still crazy after all these years!

cbk_mom3

Asked by cbk_mom3 at 7:19 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:20 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Love song by 311

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egX9ZDaIrkU

that's a video of the song
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 7:23 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• My DH picked, Without you - Motley Crue

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 7:26 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Congratulations!!

My husband and I (Married two years, together three) do not have a song really. However, "Bubbly" by Colbie Caillat really reminds me of him. It's the one song that when I heard it I instantly thought of him. So that's the song that I relate to my husband.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:44 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Our first dance song is "Angel Eyes" by The Jeff Healy Band
    saydeejo

Answer by saydeejo at 7:54 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Don't Wanna Miss a Thing, by Aerosmith. Its been our song since 7th grade. We've been married almost 3 1/2 years. :)

He's written songs for me, too. <3
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:41 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Faithfully - Journey. Really like the song....but it's more of a private joke between us.....we giggle everytime we hear it and dance to it alone in our house and smile like we're 13 :) CONGRATULATIONS on 22yrs. Do you have any advice for us????
    annabsmommy

Answer by annabsmommy at 9:20 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• LOL. Thanks, everyone, sure do appreciate it. annabsmommy, well, all I can say is, just honestly, never go to bed angry, communication is key. And, if you do go to bed angry, just remember, make up sex is always the best! ;+)
    cbk_mom3

Comment by cbk_mom3 (original poster) at 9:34 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Our wedding song was True Companion by Marc Cohn

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:28 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• good

maya123

Answer by maya123 at 1:30 AM on Dec. 5, 2010