Christmas Decorations

I was wondering if I am the only one out there who has not put up any Christmas Decorations? I usually have the lights and other things outside by now. But I have not gotten around to it as of yet. I hope I am not the only one!! LOL

holding ornaments

ErinsMomma1

Asked by ErinsMomma1 at 7:24 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Holidays

• My hubby is putting our tree up as I type here.He's sooooooo good.Guess I should get the decorations out huh?
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 9:45 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• No, not the only one. My husband died in April, I'm really struggling to get in the Christmas spirit this year but I'm just not getting there. No decorations yet.
    Gaccck

Answer by Gaccck at 7:26 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• LOL we just bought & decorated our tree yesterday!
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 7:27 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I've had my tree up for about a month now! LOL! I don't usually do the outside, but I'd like to some day. It all seems like so much work though, plus it's cold! Ugh...
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:28 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• hugsSorry to hear that Gaccck. If it was a holiday that he liked, I am sure he would want you to remember him when you are putting them up. Maybe someone could help you too. If you can't, that is okay too. Take care of yourself.

ErinsMomma1

Comment by ErinsMomma1 (original poster) at 7:31 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• We got the tree out of the shed yesterday and have most of the ornaments on it. Luckily my kids did the outside. I love Christmas, but dread the work involved.
    3mom627

Answer by 3mom627 at 7:39 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• We don't have a tree up yet. We probably can't afford one until DH gets paid on the 15th. I hate financially tight Christmasses. I pray next year is better.
    texassahm

Answer by texassahm at 10:24 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• We have the inside decorated. DH was going to start on the outside lights today, but it started snowing (in North Carolina of all places), so he didn't get to. Usually he has everything up by now, and he's debating whether to even to put up the outside stuff.
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 11:30 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I live in an appartment so I'm not sure if I'm going to put up decorations outside...I have to think about it.
    mommakara250

Answer by mommakara250 at 1:17 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I am newly single and my husband always decorated the oustide of the house , this year i did the tree with the kids but nothing else i have no spirit Im trying though .
    SparklingMom78

Answer by SparklingMom78 at 10:28 AM on Dec. 5, 2010