what can i do?

Iam a mother of a 3yr and 8 month old i was injured in the military and am haveing trouble fighting them to get treatment. The injury affects my knee back and hip, sometimes I can't even clean the house or keep the house going ! ifeel like a horrible perspn cause i cant keep up with everything please help me i just want to be a better mom

Julie D.

Asked by Julie D. at 7:26 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Have you tried calling tricare? Maybe ask a friend or family member to help you out until you can get treatment. If you were injured while serving that are required to cover you. Try seeing a different doctor. I have tricare and I HATE them. It's so hard to get proper are and its so complicated.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:28 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• did you get MEBd or did you choose to get out. I'm sorry that your having a hard time but all you can really do is take it a day at a time and do the best you can till you get the treatment you need.
    xbabygirlz

Answer by xbabygirlz at 7:32 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Hang in there. My son came back injured and it took a year to get all he needed. He went through the VA and we just kept on top of them.
    lilachievers

Answer by lilachievers at 9:17 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I think I need a little more info to be able to answer you question. Are you out of the military now? Who is your health insurance through, a private company or the military? Have you sought treatment already?
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:07 PM on Dec. 6, 2010