The Wizard Of OZ

I was wondering if anyone else has a child who is into watching The Wizard Of Oz? I recorded it the other day and my DD/4 has been watching it over and over. LOL I love the movie too! I am going to have those songs in my head for days!!

ErinsMomma1

Asked by ErinsMomma1 at 7:27 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I was worried about that too, but I let my 4 year old son watch it for the first time a few months ago and he LOVED it!
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 7:30 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• The movie scared me to. I hated it and still do. However, I have a 22 year old that fell in love with it the very first time she saw it as a toddler. She absolutely loves it!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:30 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I still watch that movie every time I can.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 8:04 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I love the Wizard of Oz..when I was little my parents said that was the only movie I would sit through. My 4y/o likes it but not his favorite:)
    socalikim

Answer by socalikim at 4:08 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I remember my niece was obsessed with the and The Grinch who Stole Christmas and would watch them over and over.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 7:55 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• My parents bought it for my 4 year old, and he loves it. He'll only watch it with them though. I guess it's a special thing. lol I don't mind because I was never a big fan of the movie.
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 11:48 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• That movie scared the crap out of me as a kid. I had nightmares over those flying monkeys and the witches. I haven't let my kids watch it. I would if they wanted to though.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:29 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I love that film, but it would freak my kids out too bad
    sukainah

Answer by sukainah at 8:34 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• It scared the crap out of me too when i was a kid but as i got older and watching it, i was'nt scared as much! Good movie though
    4theloveofTink

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 2:25 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• the munchkins kinda freak us out. we like the rest of the story. ds wont let me fast forward that part (because i have the old vhs of it.) he stares with this strange look of fasination and horror. gotta love somewhere over the rainbow though!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 10:54 AM on Dec. 6, 2010