was I wrong

I was on the phone with one of my best friends and i asked her about her day and she was telling that on of her male friends came over to hang out with her and her husband. Well then i asked which guy friend it was and she was telling me it was the one who at one point told her that he had feelings for her. So I asked her if after her husband went to work if she did anything with this guy and she told me no and said that i should know better than to think she would do anything like that cause she is in love with her husband. Then I told that she had to right to snap at me like that and she said she was sorry but the fact that i asked her that was hurtful and mean. And i kinda yelled at her and said she isn't perfect and then hung up on her

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Your question was pretty out of line.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 7:32 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I agree with aliceinalgonac-why would you even ask something like that? That would really piss me off if somebody asked my something like that-but then-none of my friends are that classless.
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 7:38 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• You asked her if she cheated on her husband after he left for work? Hell yes, you were wrong.
    yoliplus6

Answer by yoliplus6 at 7:44 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• yes, you were wrong
    wrog to ask and way wrong to yell at her and hu\ang up

you need to appologize to her
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:45 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Yes, you were wrong. You were wrong because it was HIM that had once had feelings for her. Not the other way around.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:53 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• yup

Answer by admckenzie at 8:40 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I don't think you were wrong.Sometimes you are in a situation you know you have to say something that is very true.and you know the person is not going to like it.Give the friendship a break and maybe this will blow over.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 8:59 PM on Dec. 4, 2010