Was I wrong?

I hear of soooo many women who remember things like anniversaries and birthdays and stuff. I completly FORGOT MINE!!! My boyfriend sends me a message this afternoon saying "Happy 3 month Anniversary" I about flipped I cant believe I didnt even think about it!

Am I losing it?

I was told by someone that if you are truly in love you would remember, that you would be counting the days....am I not in love like I think I am?

JuneBug1985

Asked by JuneBug1985 at 7:33 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Life happens. Life gets in the way. It doesn't mean you're not in love. It means you forgot. It also means that you probably owe someone an apology.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 7:34 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Wait, that says 3 months? I was thinking 3 years! You don't even owe an apology! Anniversaries are really annual ... yearly. Don't worry, you'd not losing it, and you're doing just fine.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 7:35 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• it happens. That doesn't mean you're not in love. I forget things all the times i forgot my husbands birthday one year and i forgot how many years we were married today lol
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 7:36 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I dont think it means you are not in love. Why celebrate every month and every week as an anniversary? I never did that. We only celebrate our wedding anny and our when we first got together anny
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 7:39 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Okay, your shouldn't worry about it especially since its only been 3 months! It doesn't at all mean that you don't care about him it just means that you are busy enojoying being with him rather than spending your time marking off the calendar!
    ditchen4

Answer by ditchen4 at 7:42 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Thanks, thats what I had thought. But so many people act like its such a big deal. Thought I'd ask for opinions. Thank you so much!
    JuneBug1985

Comment by JuneBug1985 (original poster) at 7:42 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• no ur not wrong,,no one remebrs the 3month mark..lol..when its been a year,then u start counting:) its sweet that he thinks it speical though.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 7:42 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• 3 months and he remembers
    wow
    good for him
    not wait great for him
    no biggie that you did not remember...big huge biggie that he did
    he deserves something special in return, especially if he thought not a big deal you did not say anything

**he is a KEEPER*
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:43 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• It was sweet. I feel very lucky to have such a wonderful man!
    JuneBug1985

Comment by JuneBug1985 (original poster) at 7:44 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• thats not true we get older and our minds go else where its three months not like three years thats differnet girl dont worry about it
    twimommy

Answer by twimommy at 7:55 PM on Dec. 4, 2010