Anybody with a Keurig?

I was thinking of getting one for my husband for Christmas. What model do you have? Do you like it? Is it worth it? I've heard good things about them.

Bethsunshine

Asked by Bethsunshine at 7:56 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Shopping

• my father in law has 1, i don't know what model, but his father gave it to him as a gift. he used it quite a bit and seems to really like it, but he still always goes to the coffee shop, but that's because he's always hitting on the girls at the coffee shop. But he hasn't ever said anything he doesn't like about it.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 7:59 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• i have one and love it BUT it does get expensive having to buy the kcups all the time there have been times when a few months will go by and we wont use it at all but bring out the regular old coffee pot instead. So if you plan on buying a bunch of cups to go with it or you know you can afford them (about $10 for 18cups) then go ahead he will love it!
    amberlysmomma

Answer by amberlysmomma at 8:03 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• My cousin has the mini one, it has 3 cup sizes and she loves it!!! I am getting one for Christmas and I can't wait. You can also get the Kcups for hot chocolate, tea and chai.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:17 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I love my sisters- hope my mother in law is buying me one for xmas! :)
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 9:56 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• It is the best ever! I threw out all my coffeemakers.....You will never go back.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 10:24 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• i have the one that only makes one cup at a time and i love it, especially now that they have folgers k-cups. i do have a regular coffee maker to for when i know i need more than one cup, but i still love the keurig!
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 8:46 AM on Dec. 7, 2010