Have you or do you know anyone that has conceived after a tubal ligation?

vkm3711

Asked by vkm3711 at 11:32 AM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I know someone that has gotten pregnant several times after her tubal however she wasn't able to carry it. It turned into a tubal pregnancy and she lost the baby each time.
    neverwrong8682

Answer by neverwrong8682 at 11:36 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I just had a tubal in July of '07 and they took my tube and ovary but sure enough about 3 months later I got pregnant and now I have a beautiful baby girl who is 5 months old. So dont lose faith.
    QTMamma01

Answer by QTMamma01 at 1:06 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• The guy I dated before my husband, his parents had an interesting time... They had 3 boys, all two years apart, and after the youngest was born they both got "fixed". Two years later, their daughter was born! All I have to say is that's how you know you were really meant to be on this earth...
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 8:33 PM on Nov. 6, 2008