LEAVE ALREADY!!!! adult content

i have had it up to my esc key with ALL the people on CM bitchin about illegal aliens...The Native Americans would like ALL of us to go back to our Native countries. This nation was built and is run by illegal immigrants. We have Nazis in our country trying to poison us and all you can say is "I don't wanna walk into a store and can't be helped because they don't speak English" WTF? Find it your damn self, that's why they have signs. Hell, I hate walking into a store and can't be helped because the english speaking idiot is talking on the phone or just too damn igonorant. They don't pay taxes because the illegal Americans you elect SAY they don't have to pay taxes. THEY allow them to come into this country because they are cheap labor which btw, at least THEY work. They take care of their families and mind their own business. If you are soooo tired of ALL the illegal immigrants leaving their country and coming into "ours" then LEAVE ALREADY....so when are you moving?

MomInc

Asked by MomInc at 8:29 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• If they pay taxes I don't give a damn if they are here. But I refuse to fork over money to them so they can live off of welfare and not do a damn thing.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:31 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Oh honey.. deep breaths...lol!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 8:31 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• You feel better now?

Answer by older at 8:33 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• The Native Americans would like ALL of us to go back to our Native countries.

The Native Americans all came here from somewhere else, too. Get over yourself.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:34 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• meh ... weak argument.
    Gal51

Answer by Gal51 at 8:35 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• My, my :) It's ok, once upon a time, 100yrs ago my ancestors came here from Ireland, I'm so glad they didn't leave :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 8:35 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Well since my relatives are all of the Cherokee Nation or came here from Ireland around 200 years ago I'm not going anywhere and I've got just as much right to say how I feel about illegal aliens as you have a right to yours. Hope you feel better though. :o)
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 8:37 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Um. Sure. Ok.

I've had it up to my ESC key with people bitching that people shouldn't have to follow the laws of the land they evidently want so badly to be in and immigrate LEGALLY. Which is all any of us care about.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:41 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I like it here so I think i'll stay. Obeying the law really shouldn't be too much to ask. I was expecting some tmi in this post though with the little symbol. All I got was ranting.
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 8:45 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I believe that would be YOU who should be leaving. If you don't like the content of a question then don't participate.
    There are simple reasons illegals should not be allowed to stay with the most important one being it is ILLEGAL
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:48 PM on Dec. 4, 2010