I feel like I'm all alone in my pregnancy. I dont want the babys dad to be here for me or the baby if he doesn't want to. I dont mean that to sound like I don't like him, because I love him with every ounce of my heart, but I just dont know how to deal with this. help?

1.on.the.way

Asked by 1.on.the.way at 11:32 AM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• hormones will make you crazy just take it one day at a time no one can make a  man be a father he has to do that on his own so just relax and if he does great if not hold your head up and raise your child to be the best he or she can be ....

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• My last child we wern't married.And we got pregnant.He acted funny about it at first.And I told him that if he wasn't going to be a good dad to be on his way and I would never look for him.He told me that he wasn't gong anywhere and he wanted to be a good dad.And he has.If the daddy is going to be a bad influence and only cause you and the baby problems, let him go on his merry way.Any you be a good mom and love that baby.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 12:05 PM on Nov. 6, 2008