Where did you buy your crib bedding sets from? (I'm new to this, sorry.. Lol)

I'm trying to find the most reasonable priced sets.

bkrichar

Asked by bkrichar at 8:46 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I shopped at Target.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 8:49 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Target and Kohls, you're doing great, don't apologize :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 8:50 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Sears. The bedding from the store and the accessories (rug, pics., etc.) from Sears online.
    cassey.e

Answer by cassey.e at 8:52 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• i got mine at a garage sale! $30! wat a steal! but kohls and target, walmart all has some too! i just refuse to spend over $100 on bedding they wont use for long! all u really need is a crib sheet! they dont use the quilt, they say u shouldnt use bumpers(but i did)! so u really dont need the whole set! but they are really cute!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 8:56 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Check and see if there are any second hand kids stores in your area- sometimes you get lucky! Otherwise, as someone stated before Target has some really cute and reasonably priced bedding sets.
    Lillybean09

Answer by Lillybean09 at 9:25 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I bought a set for my son and for my daughter when they were babies and to tell you the truth all I used was the dust ruffle and the sheets so to save you some money you might just want to look into that... really, most don't use the bumper (safty reason) I never used the blanket because as babies they are to small in their crib.
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 9:35 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• amazon or walmart I think has the best prices!!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 10:00 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• Yeah. The prices for that stuff is insane and you honestly don't make use of it. I bought my son a mattress cover, 2 sheets and a bumper (which has never been used except for looks). You can make the crib look cute by buying individual things for $50 instead of spening $150-$400.
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 10:12 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I got mine at Baby Depot, but honestly I don't know that it's worth the money to buy an entire bedding set. We used the curtains for a long time, but then only used the bumpers and bed skirt for a little while. We never used the blanket because it was so big. For this baby, we're just going to buy curtains and breathable bumpers, instead of buying a whole set.
    Sillieguze

Answer by Sillieguze at 10:13 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I got mine on clearance at Baby's R Us. It was originally 200 dollars and I paid 90.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:07 PM on Dec. 5, 2010