Looking for a good wireless printer

So now that I have a laptop, I would like to get a new wireless printer also. I hear you can get a decent printer for a pretty good price ~ under $100. I would like the printer/copier/scanner type. Have heard some good things about Kodak..  Any suggestions?? 

jekrmom

Asked by jekrmom at 8:50 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in Shopping

• And I don't know if this part is possible or not ~ but one that won't cost me an arm and a leg to supply ink for either!!!
    jekrmom

Comment by jekrmom (original poster) at 9:03 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I bought an HP from walmart.com that cost around $75. It is GREAT, love it!!!!!! I dont know the exact model I have, but it has a little digital screen in the top left corner, on the front. Its a printer, copier, scanner.
    MegClayton

Answer by MegClayton at 10:44 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I have an Epson Artisan 700 and I love it. I think they typically run about $199 at Best Buy but I you can buy directly from Epson right now for about $120 (they were offering it for under $100 right around black friday). Check it out.

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/jsp/ProductCategory.do?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&oid=-8182
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Got one today from Walmart!! HP 3050 for $69 plus a $10 gift card.
    jekrmom

Comment by jekrmom (original poster) at 1:25 PM on Dec. 8, 2010