At what age did you stop bathing your kids together

My daughter is 3 and my son is 1. My family finds it odd I still bath them together. They haven't even express interest in one another different body parts yet. I know once they do I will bath them separate or maybe stop in a another year or so.

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 9:28 PM on Dec. 4, 2010 in General Parenting

• My son was 4 years older than my daughter. I used to put them in the tub together because he could watch her. That was until the night he started yelling because she kept grabbing his penis! She was only 1 year old and she didn't know it was attached! It was just this funny little thing bobbing around in the bubbles! That was the last bath that they ever took together!
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 12:32 AM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I have two girls so it is not a big deal. They are 6 and 7 and still take a bath together on most nights.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 9:29 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I guess everyone is different. I never bathed my children together they are a little over three years apart and I have a boy and a girl
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 9:33 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I did until my son was 4, my daughter 6. It was so easy, they played together and loved it. But when they started talking about each others butts, it was time to stop.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 9:41 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• when they start to ask question or start to point at some things
    nikkiginn210

Answer by nikkiginn210 at 10:06 AM on Dec. 5, 2010